FREE SHIPPING FROM UKULELES TO ALL MEXICO
There are so many methods with which to learn to play. The Ukulele is a very easy instrument and sometimes we omit the part of learning theory, playing "clean", that is; At tempo, strum well, even properly tune our Ukulele and others. How do we learn so many things without needing to go to take classes?
It is also important to clarify This does not replace a teacher with extensive knowledge but a little can help you if you know how to use them well.
An app that created the same brand of Ukuleles to which we have a lot of love. We admire her for incredible instruments she offers us and it is not expected to expect less from an app.
This application has sensational things such as:
• Chromatic Tuner from the beginning (you can change this option and start it with the Songbook immediately.)
• Sonbook. This as the name says, is a book of songs that has a great variety of genres, that beyond having only one letter and a score, has exercises.
• Metronome! (this is one of those exercises) have you ever played with a metronome? If you are a beginner, surely not and if you do not understand it at all this can help you with how practical it is. (You can also change the tempo of the song. Whether it's hyper, super fast or very, very slow.)
• Help strumming. Do not you understand the rhythm?
This is where the metronome also arrives. It explains how you should sound the strings and with the corresponding rhythm or tempo.
• Record your progress! Per day and as if it were a little game where you collect stars to make you better.
It also has a very father, simple and super effective part as it is
TUTORIALS on how to make chords and rhythms in more detail.
Comments will be approved before showing.
Aloha friends of Ukuleleria!
Today we are going to give you some tips to take care of your Ukulele companion and keep it in perfect condition ...
Receive in your email a Newsletter with the latest news from Blogs about Ukuleles or Ukeleles (it's the same) in Mexico.