FREE SHIPPING FROM UKULELES TO ALL MEXICO
The amount of musical instruments that exist is surprising and it is even more so when similar instruments are called differently, do they really have any difference? Is your sound similar to the others? Today we're going to go over some four-string ukulele-like instruments right off the bat ... let's get started.
The ukulele is the four-string instrument in which we specialize and what features does it have? Well, let's get them right
- It is the national instrument of Hawaii
- It has four strings
- Its tuning is G, C, E and A
- You find it in 4 different sizes [Soprano, Concert, Tenor and Baritono]
- The tuning of the baritone ukulele is [D, G, B and E]
The ukulele can be used for muschos music styles such as pop, rock, rumba etc. It is a very versatile instrument with a very happy sound.
The four is a typically Venezuelan musical instrument. There is knowledge of similar instruments of Iranian and Egyptian origin but that is another issue.
- It is a folk instrument of Venezuela
- It has four strings (Obviously)
- Its tuning is [A, D, F # and B]
- The size of the cuatro is similar to that of the guitar, only thinner due to the amount of strings it has
- Typically is played with strums and chattering.
This instrument is used to play musical genres such as: malagueña, parranda, waltz, cannon music and the emblematic joropo
- It is an instrument originally from Portugal
- Also four strings
- Its tuning is [D, G, B, D]
- Its size is small like a soprano ukulele (From this instrument comes the ukulele).
- It is played strumming
The cavaquinho is used in the traditional groups of the northern half of Portugal, and is normally used by strumming it with the fingers to accompany the voice. It is also used in the popular music of Brazil, Cape Verde and Mozambique. In Brazil it is used in samba, the congadas of San Pablo and is part of the ensembles of choro.
It is the smallest and sharpest from the family of classical string instruments, including the viola, the cello and the double bass.
- Its closest ancestor is Italian viola and the farthest is the Greek zither
- It's four strings
- Its tuning is [G, D, A and E]
- It's almost the same size as a concert ukulele
- The technique to play it is string rubbed with a bow
The violin is mainly used in classical, pop and folk music.
Do you want to see the different designs and sizes of ukuleles that we have for you? just click here => https://ukuleleria.com/collections/ukuleles-kala
Comments will be approved before showing.
Aloha friends of Ukuleleria!
Today we are going to give you some tips to take care of your Ukulele companion and keep it in perfect condition ...
Receive in your email a Newsletter with the latest news from Blogs about Ukuleles or Ukeleles (it's the same) in Mexico.